Monday, January 29, 2007

Amazing sketch.

There seems to be no limits to the talent of man. Here is this guy, who has sketched a woman from inside-out using a pencil and an eraser. This must have taken him a huge amount of time! Absolutely amazing!!

http://fcmx.net/vec/get.swf?i=003702

And you could listen to this podcast of someone caught cheating on his wife. In pvt., of course.

And here's the Mumbai music scene for Feb.

Alan Parson's Project! - 2nd Feb.


Walter Trout - 3rd Feb. (Heard this guy play last year. He's Ok, nothing exceptional)


Buddy Guy! - 4th Feb.


"
That's Buddy Guy
I need to locate some good pure toke quickly.


Roger Waters!! - 18th Feb. Will give this a miss. The studio stuff of Floyd is good enough for me. I mean, exactly how much moolah can you spend on stuff like this? Yeah, I'll spend anything if its the Stones or a Beatles reunion, but looks like these oldies are now trying to milk out the third world. At 1, 2 and 3 grand, I think the price is a little steep. For that I could get 10 grams of pure sandalwood oil or Jamine Sambac!

Since I'll be carrying my Leica (heh, it's actually a Panasonic Lumix digital, with a Leica lens), will post some great live pics! Pl. cheer when you see them.

The Kol pics taken by my friend turned out to be a total washout on account of the poor if not NIL lighting.

and then ...!! Goa!! on the 24th!

So you guys know that there probably not be much action around these dates on my blog. In fact, the blog may actually vanish for some time! (We all have our reasons, heh!).